Entrepreneurship of the 21st century is value driven, cooperative with nature and non abusive. Local new business cases together form a totally new business ecosystem together with nature. Let us review a few of such cases and place them in the context of regional health valley development.
One pioneer is vulnerable. Various pioneers together are a movement. Various interrelated movements are a new society. The emergence of a new age mindset develops all kinds of new entrepreneurial initiatives. We define the emerging ecosystem as a Health Valley, in analogy with the Silicon Valleys of the past. Interconnecting multidimensionally food systems and dimensions we create a new society together. Based on our core natural human values and our shared responsibility we go through these steps with regenerative food resilience as our driving force.Together we create a new and resilient society.
This course is the fifth unit out of ten from the program "Re-Building Resilient Food Systems" led by Jean-Paul Close.
What will you learn?
- Your authentic presence
- Cocreative ecosystem
- New mindset thinking
- Togetherness in diversity
- New entrepreneurial initiatives
- Regional development
- Developing a new world
- Multidimensional entrepreneurship
- Community based clustering
- 4 x WIN
- Health Valley
- Entrepreneurial examples
- FRE2SH community
- Food Entrepreneurship is changing (1:28)
- Purpose and profit driven business (3:12)
- The impact of industrialisation (6:06)
- What can restaurants do? (3:03)
- On connection and knowledge (8:43)
- Profit from an ecosystem-integrated farm (7:41)
- From chefs to entrepreneurs (4:33)
- Aspects for product evaluation (8:11)
- Can you see how destructive the 1 x WIN business world has been?
- Can you relate to 4 x WIN thinking?
- Which values would you wish to develop in your neighborhood?
- Can you mention one (or more) example of a 4 x WIN entrepreneur?
- Can you see how 4 x WIN helps networking productively with others?
- 4 x WIN increases profitability without focusing on money, how?
- 4 x WIN is partnership based. What does this mean?
What new skills are needed to become a 4 x WIN player?
Meet your Teacher
After his university studies (maths, computer science, and international business) Jean-Paul developed a mixed career between entrepreneurship and top-level executive positions in multinationals. The birth of his first daughter and his condition as a single father after his divorce made him aware of the core human values that we stand for as parents for our offspring. It surprised him that those values, necessary for sustainable human progress, were pushed away in our systematized society format based on financial dependencies. He decided to define those core natural human values as a shared human and institutional responsibility and create a society vision that is now referred to as Sustainocracy (Sustainable human progress and Democracy). Those universal key values are: health, safety, cocreation, awareness and our basic needs (food, water, air and warmth). Sustainocracy is being implemented in a growing number of municipalities for regional development. From the perspective of food as an essential value for our sustainable evolution as a species (just like water, air and warmth), he created FRE2SH. FRE2SH is to be seen as a local, regional and global community that experiments together with our growing insights about regional food self sufficiency, participation and shared resilience. FRE2SH is purely based on partnerships connected to our common higher purpose of taking our responsibility for food for all in close relationship and cooperation with nature and wherever necessary applying technology and science to ensure abundance without pollution, destruction or speculative manipulation of resources. Read more.
1-1 Coaching with Jean-Paul Close
Book a private coaching session with Jean-Paul to get personal feedback on your creative projects. You can use this special occasion to take a deep dive with him into particular subjects you're interested in or ask for general guidance for your creative journey. The coaching session is not included in the price of the course.