1. How do I avail of my complimentary pass to access KiCo's kitchens?
- If you are enrolled in the HARVEST path, you can avail ½ complimentary day** in the Innovation Kitchen and 4 days in KiCo's shared kitchen.
- If you are enrolled in the GROW path, you can avail 1 complimentary day** in the Shared Kitchen and ½ day in KiCo's Innovation kitchen.
- If you are enrolled in the PLANT path, you can avail 1 complimentary day** in KiCo's Shared Kitchen.
**VALID FOR 6 MONTHS AFTER KICO'S LAUNCH AND CAN BE AVAILED BASED ON PRIOR APPOINTMENT.
KICO EXTENDS A WARM WELCOME TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THIS PROGRAM TO JOIN THEM AT THEIR LAUNCH PARTY IN THE HAGUE, NETHERLANDS.
KiCo is located at Saturnusstraat 95, 2516 AG Den Haag, Netherlands.
2. Which language is the course taught in?
The entire course content and learning materials are in ENGLISH. Students enrolled in the HARVEST path can book up to 3 x 60 min 1-1 online coaching sessions for personal feedback on their project, which can be either in ENGLISH or in the additional language(s) offered by that coach. Our experts speak over 10 languages including Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Norwegian/Swedish, Italian, Hindi and Luganda.