At You Foodish People, they play while eating, eat while playing, and even make their guests play while eating. Food games loosen the tongues, trigger smiles, arouse curiosity, awaken the small and large children who sleep in us. Yes, the association "food + game" is Marion's domain. Through You Foodish People, she offers two kinds of services including a Culinary Escape Game for team-building events, and a Gamification Studio, creating custom made food-games.
Why playing with food, you ask? To build customer loyalty strategy, marketing, and even events, food gamification can help you achieve your goals in a fun and happy way! This course is ideal for food businesses who want to create a powerful experience for their customers. But also for curious people who want to create games for their next food event!
In this course, you will learn:
- Why playing create a powerful customer experience that lasts
- How to create a powerful gaming scenario
- How to create food-games
- How to design an “outside the plate” experience
During this course, Marion will share her journey around creating your first culinary escape game and her method for food-game design, with a focus on concrete examples. At the end, you will create your own food-game.
Because testing games is an important part of the process, you will be able to test two of You Foodish People’s culinary escape games.
- One that you will receive it at home, (available in French or English), so that you can play with family and friends (4 people maximum). It includes : a vegetarian apéritif... that will be locked! You will need to play in order to eat :)
- One during a LIVE session, where you will be able to play with other students, improve your food-game project together, and get personal feedback from Marion.
Get started now!
Marion Ozanne-Bréda is a French entrepreneur & experience designer. Passionate about creativity, food design and games and a huge believer of the power of curiosity and serendipity, Marion creates events and products mixing food and games. A few years ago, she launched youfoodishpeople.com: a service design company, mixing food and game via a culinary escape game concept.